I am still trying to wrap my head around this, please help. adult content

someone comes to you and says, the lady up the street says so and so made her 7 year old give him oral sex, can you believe he would do something like that? I say of course, and think the lady made the story up, assuming that I knew he had already beaten up same lady's handicapped son, and I guess stood by and did nothing.
Really? Wouldn't you at LEAST feel compelled to call CPS or something, or you would just not speak to the "victim" when you saw her?

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2013 in About CafeMom

• i just got deleted!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Honestly, between the 7 year old and the "mental health counselor"who doesn't know what Asperger’s is, I think it's time CM starts screening new posts from new members for the first month like other sites do. After they can go 30 days or 30 posts, whichever is longer, without violations, then they can post in real time.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Stating children and sex is a travesty is a deletable offense.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• "I spoke too soon. I got poofed (I think) for saying something about the poofing getting out of hand and said that they're poofing regular members over stupidity. I'm pretty sure I got poofed. Why in the hell are harmless answers getting poofed? This is all sorts of fucked up."

Right? It's like Answers Whack a Mole. You have to get in, post, get out and hope someone can read it before you have to rush off to the one OTHER post that is still open
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• The new one is harder to follow, I don't see how they can keep thinking people so flippant about pedophilia are worth giving all these chances
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• They have more important things to do, like discipline people for speaking up to abusers
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• "They seem to be on a witch hunt tonight."

Clearly. But it's okay because the trolls now feel safe.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• "" do not post complaints about CafeMom, members or their posts. It is against the rules"."

Complaints about CM SHOULD be allowed. What is this, Soviet Russia?

And they're REALLY flippant about enforcing those rules. Some posts get deleted for hardly even toeing any sort of exaggeration of the rules, while blatant SPAM and filth is left up. It's so wrong.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Long term members who post regularly in Answers know the rules.

To ask a question via FB on here, I had to log out under this name, go to CM, Search for answers, ask a question and then sell my soul.

These are not new and random people asking questions via FB. You have to manually search for Answers.

Thought I'd throw that in here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• I spoke too soon. I got poofed (I think) for saying something about the poofing getting out of hand and said that they're poofing regular members over stupidity. I'm pretty sure I got poofed. Why in the hell are harmless answers getting poofed? This is all sorts of fucked up.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2013