how can my husband and i use our sperm and egg to have a baby my tubes r tied

jennylvseric

Asked by jennylvseric at 8:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• surrogate mother
    Anonymous

• i think you have to have your tubes untied unless you want to use a surroget (sp)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Your tubes would have to be untied or you will have to get a surrogate mommy!! My SO is getting a Vasectomy and we are going to store some sperm for a few years just in case!! Shoulda had your man do it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Correct me if Im wrong but having your tubes tied has nothing do with carrying a baby, if you dont want to have your tubes untied check with a fertility Dr, and see if they can extract your eggs and fertilize with your hubbys sperm and them implant in your uterus...
    This might be costly tho, even with a seragate mother they will still have to extract your eggs etc...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yeah i was thinking IVF
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• - Tubal Reversal
    - In Vitro Fertilization (which worked for my mother, who is in your situation)
    - Surrogacy
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009