Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can my husband and i use our sperm and egg to have a baby my tubes r tied

Answer Question

Asked by jennylvseric at 8:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • surrogate mother

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

  • i think you have to have your tubes untied unless you want to use a surroget (sp)

    Answer by SThompson21 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

  • Your tubes would have to be untied or you will have to get a surrogate mommy!! My SO is getting a Vasectomy and we are going to store some sperm for a few years just in case!! Shoulda had your man do it!!

    Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

  • Correct me if Im wrong but having your tubes tied has nothing do with carrying a baby, if you dont want to have your tubes untied check with a fertility Dr, and see if they can extract your eggs and fertilize with your hubbys sperm and them implant in your uterus...
    This might be costly tho, even with a seragate mother they will still have to extract your eggs etc...

    Answer by midnightmoma at 8:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

  • yeah i was thinking IVF

    Answer by aliciatron at 9:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

  • - Tubal Reversal
    - In Vitro Fertilization (which worked for my mother, who is in your situation)
    - Surrogacy

    Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.