Should he say something or not? adult content

Pardon me, but I must go anon on this for embarrassment.

Last night our dd went to a slumber party with her friends. dH and I thought we were all alone. His 27 yr old son also lives with us, but he was out of town...or so we thought!

Anyways, we are never alone so we went to bed early to have some crazy wild sex. Afterwards, as always, I jump up to run in to the bathroom to clean up and pee. I open my bedroom door and standing there is my step son's friend. He's waiting in line for the bathroom! Omg! I jumped back into the bedroom and shut the door. He heard everything. SS in the bathroom heard it too. They had to of because I had come crazy multiple orgasms at the end.

DH said this morning he plans on having a talk with both boys about respecting privacy. They should not have been outside our door listening. He said the moment they heard what was going on they should have had the decency to walk away. He's not happy. I'm not happy either, but I don't want him to mention it. It's damn embarrassing.

Should he say something or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• If there is only one bathroom and SS had to use it, it isn't his fault he heard you guys. Was he supposed to go outside to pee? No, don't mention it to him.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Yes he should. They are both old enough to know better. He came home unexpectedly and you were not doing anything you shouldn't be doing in your own home with the idea that you were alone.

If he were in a dorm and his buddy was doing the ame, he would have the decency to go elsewhere for a while or his buddy would tell him way not cool.
    His dad id the one to tell him he was wrong . He is still his parent and he still lives under your roof.
    One of my children has a key to my home for emergencies. She lets herself in for non emergencies too. She let herself and her boyfriend in without notice and DH and I were on the couch , well in less than street clothes. It was embarrassing but I pointed out that I was not embarrassed for being comfortable in my home, I was embarrassed that she did not have the manners to at least knock and so embarrassed her fiancé.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Meh- I wouldn't be bothered. Better for people to know you have a healthy relationship than to think you have an unhealthy one.

Why in the hell is a 27 yo not living on his own?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Yes, he should say something. And this incident would be a good catalyst for the "talk" about the 27 year old "man-child" moving out of the house!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• SS will never leave. He is so enabled by the entire family that he can't function. He Doesn't work and never has. Why should he?? Grandma bought him a car, pays insurance on it, the note, etc. goes 80 miles to get him Taco Bell when he doesn't like what I cooked for dinner. dH and her give him money every day for sodas because he will steal the change from our cars if they don't.

Good Lord I can go on and on. He stole my cc out f my purse recently and charged a bunch of games on it. dH just tells him not to do it anymore. Anyways, DH is pissed so that's a good thing. Apparently he talked to him and his friend this morning before work.

He said its one thing to need to take a crap,but totally different to be standing outside our door invading our privacy. He also told SS that he needs to shape up and his friends are no longer allowed o stay the night. They need to leave. This will last a week I'm betting.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• I remember you!

Good! DH finally got mad at the little (deleted).
    is DH finally starting to see your side of things?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Yes, Feral....I'm a long time member here. Lol.

I'm thinking he is seeing the problem. He just came home for lunch and told me the boys were up all night. He confronted them about drugs and staying up for days at a time. told him no more sleep overs and he needs to start helping out around here. We shall see what happens.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• I hope your husband sticks to his guns. It's your only chance.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2013