Do any of you sell Avon?

I was wondering if any of you ladies sell Avon and if it is profitable for you? I work part-time and go to school full-time so I thought maybe it would be a good way to earn extra money. Let me know your ideas.

brighteyesbryar

Asked by brighteyesbryar at 8:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have been with AVON for almost 15 years. I started selling when the kids were small to make extra money for fun things. I eventually quit my job in the schools to be THE AVON LADY. You can earn extra money by integrating the AVON into what you do daily.
    I can help you get started if you are interested. You can sign up online at www.start.youravon.com just enter code TPAUL to access the site.

You CAN sell door to door, or you can build your business in other ways. IF you are working AND going to school you already have a large network of people you can share your business with. OH and We have websites we can sell from too.

Let me know if you need information. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Theresa
    TheresaAvon

Answer by TheresaAvon at 1:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well, I sold it for a very short while, after getting all my friends to buy for the first couple campaigns they weren't ready to buy again. So really you'll have to be willing to go door to door and sell. People don't really respond to you leaving a magazine on their doorstep either, so you'll really have to knock on doors.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• If you are looking extra income, please let me know. I have a business through a company that has cutting edge products that you might be interested in. PM me if you would like more info.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009