Hey PGA(not a call out)

sidesplittinglaughterCould you imagine getting pulled over by the cops and they search your car and discover a load of sex toys in your car? What would you even say? This just popped in my head!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's already happened.... LOL Like 3 times.
    First time was after like my 3rd party. I was new and still kinda shy (imagine that, right?) about what I was doing. I pulled in to the parking lot of the bar where my friends were meeting me. I turned off the motor, and from the back seat I hear "BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ". So I dive over the front seat, (I had a Plymouth Horizon at the time, so my ass was taking up most of the windshield) I pull out my suitcase, and start whipping out vibrators one by one. That's not it, that's not it, that's not it....so they are all over my backseat.
    Now unbeknownst to me, there had been a big fight just moments before I pulled in, and the cops were kind of circling the lot, making sure there was no more trouble....
    So I'm ass over tin cup in my car, vibrating dicks everywhere, and I hear *tap tap tap* on my window. I flip over, eyes wide, hair a mess, and I see a cop shining his flashlight in my face.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• I roll down the window…. “Ma’am, WHAT are you doing here?”
    And this comes out, all in one breath, like it’s one word: “I-sell-sex-toys-and-one-of-them-was-running-and-I-didn’t-want-the-batteries-to-die-so-I-was-just-trying-to-turn-them-off!”
    He pans his flashlight over to peek in the back seat, (obviously sees dildos everywhere), looks back at me and says “Thank You. Have a good night.”
    I am, like, mortified. I went inside told all my friends this story, and of course they are hysterical. They’re all like “You know that guy probably announced your car’s plates all over the scanners, and the entire police force is probably going to be on the lookout for you!”
    PartyGalAnne

• The 2nd time I was stopped for speeding.
    I knew I was in trouble when the state cop says "I need to inform you that this stop is being both audio and video recorded."
    Greeaaatt.
    So my first thought is to try to be very vague about where I'm going. Dodge the questions.
    I'm headed to work.
    "Well where do you work?"
    I travel around and I do home parties.
    "What kind of parties?" (He sounds agitated, and I really don't want to be searched.
    (thinking this will just be like a band-aid, I should just rip it off and get it over with quickly)
    Sex toy parties! That's what's in the suitcases! *smile* *flirt*
    I literally see the guy LOOK BACK AT HIS DASH CAM and SMILE this big shit-eating grin.
    "Oh, really? So where's the party at tonight?"
    Well, it's actually in the little development right behind the state police barracks tonight!
    "OH, I guess we don't want to keep the ladies waiting. Here's a warning."
    Don't b
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Oops- last part of that should say "Don't be peeking in the windows!" to which he says "I'll be hoping for a noise complaint!"
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterLOL!  Oh to be the fly on the handcuffs! :p  (the fuzzy ones! :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Might get lucky if it's close to his wife's B-day, or their Anniversary! lol :p (gift ideas)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• The town cops all know me pretty well by now. If I ever get hung up in a checkpoint or something, they ask for catalogs!
    I've also been stopped once or twice from random violations. I think they just want me to stop long enough for their partner to write down my website on my car magnets.
    I paid a fine once where my check was returned. I called the office and made someone look it up and they said that the ticket was never submitted by the officers (they were two cute young ones from 2 counties away)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 AM on Aug. 17, 2013

• LOL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• So then, have any of the officers come looking for you so they could buy stuff?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Imagine him having to inventory what he discovers,and you have to tell him what it all is....and what it's for! ha ha

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2013