This is like when they totally rearrange your favorite store...

I'm getting ready to head off to bed, but I just have to say, with all these "new" members, I feel like they've totally redone my favorite store. You know, when you used to be comfortable & knew where everything was, & now you have to relearn the whole lay out all over again. Sigh...

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2013 in Shopping

• We knew mine was going to poof. Ridiculous that they have so little love for the members here that they would just poof a question asking out of sincerity instead of giving any answers at all. They USED to answer us about things or at least tell us to contact CM with our issues. With they way they're just deleting things like we're nothing it really makes me feel like we mean NOTHING to them. I feel like we've formed a community over the years and now all of a sudden it's turned into a police state.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2013

• What scares me is admin in league with members, discriminating unjustifiably against other members. There needs to be some kind of higher authority we can contact, because if the admin here are really this out of control they need to be replaced.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• "You will though, and that's the way it should be. It's important that this not negatively affect what is the best thing about you."

<3
    I just think people underestimate how much I do care about the ladies here. NOBODY messes with my little family ;)

And whoever is behind this needs to think about how whatever they're doing is effecting EVERYONE, even people they might not have an issue with. It is worth hurting ALL of us just to get their way or "win" against a handful of people they don't like? We're adults here, you ignore the people you don't like and act like a grown up.

You're right though, I probably will end up forgiving, and I would never be outright hostile or anything even if I don't forgive. But right now I am VERY angry and hurt. I've been here five years and there are members who I feel kind of took me in under their wings being mistreated and it is NOT okay.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• It's depressing and sad....for anyone that thinks this is humorous, have not witnessed what I have here in answers.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• "it's so hard now, I literally have to type "/answers" after the web address just to find the answers section. I don't come here anymore mainly due to that fact!"

Yet apparently my pointing out last night that CM is hard to find in itself, nevermind the Answers section being hidden, so someone coming here and posting a question in Answers TWO minutes after joining couldn't have just stumbled on the site, was seen as an "attack" and merited deletion AND the loss of points. And again, when I asked what I had said and repeated that that's ALL I said.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Maybe people who had their panties in a bunch shouldn't have messed with the original flow, then.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• "Maybe people who had their panties in a bunch shouldn't have messed with the original flow, then."

Yes, I agree with this. It's noticeably quiet in here tonight. A couple of the really major posters are mysteriously absent.

Tomorrow much of this will be gone again. The admins will come through and sweep it all up kick more people.

It's sad how quickly years of camaraderie can be obliterated.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• " Um, admin."

I don't believe that for a second. All of the times we've asked admin for help, only to be told to ignore people? No, I'm not buying it. SOMEONE did SOMETHING to set this in motion.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• Seriously, whoever could do something like this is just pathetic. There are YEARS of friendship here being interfered with, and why? Because someone didn't kiss their behind?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• SOMEONE did SOMETHING to set this in motion.

Yes a few did!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2013