I have a business related question for PGA

Considering the nature of the products you sell, is there a silent agreement of confidentiality between you and you customer. I am thinking that some people might be interested but would not want any one else to find out, It would be professional in my opinion but I have seen sale people hold up some item and say Miss Famous Fanny bought this just this morning.

My mind is wandering, but I am hoping you getting at least some of what I am trying to ask..

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 11:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2013 in Money & Work

• Yes ma'am! I mean obviously there's no signed document, but if I went around blabbing "So and so bought the BIGGEST butt plug" I would have been out of business long ago!

As I say at the party, "No one knows what you order except for you and I, and I'm not telling. Of course you'll call each other tomorrow and whisper "I can't wait for my rabbit to get here!", but then that's on you." Now when I have repeat customers at a party, I will encourage them to "testify" if I am featuring something they like, some do, some don't, some are REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC! LOL

And yes, But_Mommie, plain brown box and all that jazz. We have bags that say "This is my plain brown bag from PartyGals", but I won't even use them. I have cute purple ones, but by now those are even kind of famous in these parts. I should probably change colors soon to keep people guessing!

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2013

• yes are your products mailed in unlabled boxes?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2013

• I posted these on FB earlier today!

PartyGalAnne

• Kind of what I thought but odd things cross my mind now and then.
    Thanks
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2013