Are there any real data entry jobs I can work from home?

Right now I'm a groceries store clerk I make $8.40 a hour I work nights my husband works through the day between the both of us and no sitter were struggling I have no time for school no supportsystem no help I feel stuck and I'm looking for alternative options I don't know what to do anymore Im lost but I'm still push searching for better work and opportunity I would love some advice have you been in this situation? how did you get out of it?

Are there any real data entry or internet positions that worked for you? Please keep me in your prayers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2013 in Money & Work

• Not that I know of.

The school system will pay more than what you make now and you can work during the time your children are in school (if they are school age) and if not you can try for bus driver or aide and the County I live in allows parents to bring their children on the routes.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2013

• There are lots of things you can do online... stay clear of anything that seems to good to be true.   I blog about things you can do online.  If you'd like to read through it, you are more than welcome to.   mavi's home work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2013