Does it mean I am close?

I have been having alot of gas lately..and can not control it(not like me at all) and just wondering if you girls know if this means I am close to having the babies? Is this a stupid question??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That does mean your ready.Does is feel like you have to go to the bathroom alot but nothing happens.You will know when its comeing.
    Anonymous

• i'm 38 weeks and have expirenced a lot of gas as well...6 days ago I was dialated to a 2 and then lost my plug just a few days after that. I'm sure we are both very close!!!! Best of luck to you!
    my_11_stars

Answer by my_11_stars at 9:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Haha thanks.. you too hun. I hope I am close.. I can't take anymore! I have twins in here! Good luck to you as well.
    Anonymous

• 1 week left for me, and I have been going in sitting and waiting....lol. No need to even be in the bathroom just feeling the urge, lol. I know that is how labor felt with my 6 yr old, and I keep getting paranoid. Because my water broke with my son, and by the time I was at the hospital it was too late for epi or any pain killers. I am hoping for a smoother delivery this time, haha, but probably not that lucky!!
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 10:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Ya Im not sure what the signs really are right before going into labor.. except the little hand out they give you... my first son was induced 2 weeks after due date... I am very anxious and just wanting to not be pregnant anymore hoping some signs will come..and so will these babies! Who'd thought 2 babies in your belly would be SOOO much harder than 1? :o( There is NO such thing as sleep anymore.. showering I feel my knees are gonna give in.. I'm too tiny to be carrying so much weight!
    Anonymous