I am 11 weeks but dont feel prego at all, no throwing up but no pains or bleeding to conclude misscarrage,Should i be worried?

Asked by Desi36 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think you are fine. i didnt "feel" pregnate until i actually felt the baby move and my belly started to grow

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I never had nausea with any of my pregnancies.

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You're probably just having one of those fairy tale pregnancies where you feel great the whole time, count yourself lucky, but if there's anything really bothering you about not feeling pregnant call your doctor, if nothing else it'll make you feel better to hear a doctor say that everything is fine.

Answer by heratyc at 9:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My first pregnancy I never once felt sick. :)

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Grrrr People like you make me mad!!! lol With my first I was sick. With this one I threw up all the time. I am so jealous. I am also 11 weeks and the morning sickness is just starting to go away. Lucky you!

Answer by MizAnn at 10:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm 15 weeks and I don't really feel pregnant either. I don't think it will start to hit me until I start really showing and feel the baby move for the first time (hopefully soon!)

Answer by sarahmarie150 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2009