Ha ha! I didn't connect what I was saying to the weird look I got..

We went into a convenience store to get a soda,and go pee,and we walked past this refrigerated case,and there were these huge orange fruits in there,and I asked my hubby what they were,and he said peaches. I said,"where's the fuzz?" Then I start asking him if you were suppose to eat the fuzz or peel it off. THEN I noticed that there were a couple State Troopers in the store,and one had walked past me as i asked about eating the fuzz,lol. I was like."why'd he give me a dirty look?" Then it hit me. A cop hears someone asking about where the fuzz is,and are you suppose to eat it!
I guess i'm having a blonde day.
How has your day been?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Wow, I didn't know anybody called the police "the fuzz" anymore!

You're really missing something if you've never had a fresh peach. They're sooooo much better than the canned kind. If you don't want to eat the fuzz, just dip the whole peach in boiling water for a few minutes, and the peel will slip right off in one piece. Then eat the fruit whole or slice it on your cereal, mmm!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2013

• It might get you out of a ticket! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• LMAO!!! That's funny.

We usually rinse them off ... most of the fuzz comes off ... and eat them, peel and all. Kind of like apples.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• I don't eat fresh peaches because I can't the fuzz. I eat nectarines instead.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 4:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• That's funny!!!!! And yes, you can eat the fuzz!!!! That should be a slogan somewhere!!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• LOL. Did he give you a dirty look, or a really dirty look?  

My day has been painful. My sciatic nerve is acting up after bowling with the family. That was a bad idea and now my leg is killing me. I was a little bored and decided to poke my head in here to see if anything had calmed down. Seems a little more quiet today, although Saturdays are usually pretty slow.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

It should say I can't stand the fuzz, but I had a kitten helping me type, so I messed up.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 5:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• funny!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• So, you have never eaten a peach? LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Not fresh,no
    I've always had canned

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2013