How can I get a grape juice stain out of my tan couch? (hint: I don't drink grape juice! lol :p)

Naw- JK- it's Saturday nite & I'm bored. Nothing good on TV., things here (CM) are well.... whatever. Is anyone doing anything fun tonite? If so, you're probably out doing it, so have fun. Let us know how it went if you decide to come back tomorrow, that is.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you should start drinking it and stop spilling it on the couches!!!

I think the answer is nothing!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Hola!

I'm recovering from a 5 hour birthday party! They had this 40 ft inflatable water slide for the kids. I was a nervous wreck the entire time. Literally stood outside inthe 109 temp on front of it to make sure the kids were careful. I just new somebody would break a leg or arm. Kids loved it though.

Tonight I have a date with a hot redheaded Scotsman. Lord I wish! Lol!

Dd has a playmate over and I plan on making some queso and curling up with my book. I'm old and boring. Lol.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Nothing exciting here. Just watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• But did we ever really figure out how to get that grape juice stain out of a couch??? LOL! We need to check the Encyclopedia... Is it still here too???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• I am making a banana pudding poke cake.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• OMgosh, I just went there for the first time.... Totally amazing. I never knew it was there....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Oooooh.......thanks! Love it! My friends and I are all obsessed with men in kilts. My BFF finally has talked her hubby into wearing one in the bedroom only. He's made her swear not to send me a picture....but I'm betting ya she will. He and I graduated together and we've prancked each other since kindergarten. He knows I will put it on FB! Lmbo!!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Not doing a whole lot now. My boyfriend is watching preseason football.

Hmm, grape juice. I'm trying to think of some exceptionally bad advice. Spit on it--no, pee on it--and leave it to sit there awhile before scrubbing it out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

•  LOL- here- take your pick :p

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• LOL! I don't know if that mystery has ever been solved. That's why I don't drink grape juice, unless it's been fermented. :p
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2013