I saw 8 babies today

And we had the announcement of one more on the way, and possibly a second, but it's too soon to know for sure (they're ttc). I've been drooled on, snotted on, had tiny pieces of fruit dropped down the front of my shirt, and have what I suspect (hope) is partially chewed cracker in my hair. It was awesome! (bonus, I didn't get peed on, niece saved that little surprise for someone else's turn to hold her) For a while, we were literally passing babies around the table like a white elephant exchange - this one needs mom, everyone pass 3 to the left. This one needs a diaper, everyone 2 to the right.

My uterus hurts, but it will pass. Anyone else have a bumper crop of babies in the family?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No,luckily our crazy families have been using BC
    The last one was born in 2010

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• happyAww, I would've been in Heaven.  We have a couple of babies in the family right now.  My cousin's son was born in April.  My nephew's dau was born in Nov.  The last time I saw her, I got one of those open-mouth slobbery wet baby kisses right on my nose!  :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

Oh, these are all "appropriate" - my nieces and nephews are now all getting married and having kids. Today was the oldest first birthday, we'll have a few more before Christmas.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Well,that's good
    I love babies,but my family is full of whackadoos

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• As far as I know DD is the only one and she can get on with it anytime now lol.
    My arms are itchy but my uterus does not care any more.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• My brother have his twins but they are going to be 2 in a little over a month so they aren't really babies. His current girlfriend is pregnant and I will have my first niece ever. Kinda excited about that.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• My 15 mo DD is the youngest in the family for now. My younger sister is like 8 weeks pregnant now though; I'm excited.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• Sshhhh NO and we wish to keep it that way.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• So NP you held and smelled those babies, should we be expecting another from you in say 10 months? Hmmm?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2013

• should we be expecting another from you in say 10 months?

OH HELL NO

We got it right the first time, why tempt fate?
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2013