Lordy Lordy, I stirred up some crapola this morning. adult content

I'm willing to trade my neighbors for Ballad's Grizzly Adams. Lol

SO was watering the lawn, girls were riding their bikes in the yard, birds chirping, I was curled up in my lawn chair lost in the 1700s........

Then my neighbor fires up his diesel and starts racing it up and down the road. Our road is a dead end street with 4 houses total on it. It's not evens 1/4 of a mile long.

They do This all the time. Every time I call the cops. Well cops came out immediately and got onto them good. The officer was in his face yelling at him.

As soon as the officer leaves this jackass neighbor comes over with a shovel screaming at my SO. I was in the bathroom. Kids come running in scared to death. Neighbor says he is calling CPS on me, " aka the fucking cunt whore bitch", in retaliation.

Do you love your neighbors? Can I trade mine for Grizzly Adams?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 12:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• Ps.....the neighbor is a grown man in his 40s. I'd expect such things from a teenager. Not a man his age.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• My neighbors are good people. One does ride his dirt bike up and down our road racing, and its not a long road. Noone has ever called the cops on him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• DAMN!!!! I Have NEVER had a neighbor like this and I have moved a lot with the military. I'm sorry, what a suck a$$ he is!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Oh wow- he sounds unstable.  Since he threatened your S/O's safety with a shovel, scared your children & threatened you & your family by saying he will file a false claim with CPS (wasting tax payer money), I say you call the non-emergency police number & see if they will come out again so you can file a complaint about his latest rant.  Document, document, document.

Hugs & GL!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• My neighbors are all pretty quiet. Not many people hang out in their front yards, especially to time of year. My old neighbor used to throw his cigarette butts in my side yard though. I think I might rather take that than your road raging 40 y.o.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• We just have the schizophrenic guy across the street that occasionally goes off his meds and tears the yard apart. Last Fall,he tore the railings off the steps.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I probably should call police back. My SO is not a tough kinda guy. He's in his mid 50s and laid back. He just laughed at the guy and walked off. Oh and he turned around and told him he was trespassing all the time continuing to laugh at him. In fact, I hear him outside right now still chuckling every now and then.

Not sure why he finds this so funny.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• You did the right thing. And yes, call the cops back.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Lol at your SO laughing. Sorry you got called such awful names.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• My SO said that the guy was so mad he looked like a puffed up red tree frog. He said he'll never be able to look at him again without laughing.

My SO never gets angry. He's one of those long haired hippy types....peace sign tattoo, etc. I guess laughter is his idea of dealing with confrontation. Seriously though, he just chuckled again. He now has me laughing. Lol.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2013