Is it as diffcult for you raising three girls, as a single mother working full_time

Is there any desent friends, that are going through raising three kids, and trying to find a descent man. maybe not if that, i mean i need a friend who i know want try to turn there back on me, after I've helped them. i just need a friend that is around her early thirty's and has three children. well three girls, or boys but is ging through the same thing.

BigFoot120

Asked by BigFoot120 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• well I am 25 and I only have one son however I am a single mom and I work full time, however I am one of three girls.....but I do have a good ear, and if you need to talk. Hit me up.... I could use a good friend as well.
    jrsmile

Answer by jrsmile at 9:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009