My cat is licking the garbage bag(A new one)

What weird things do your pets do?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2013 in Pets

• I have a goat who pees on his beard and then makes a goofy face that looks like Adam Sandler from the water boy.

The tortoise enjoys sitting on my lap, just like a lap dog. She will relax, spread her legs and enjoy getting her head scratched.
    nekkiddoglady

Answer by nekkiddoglady at 2:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• One of my cat licks photos. Like he will lick to the point of ruining the picture.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• My son's cat was trying to tip off the litter box(which she will succeed if allowed) by putting all the weight she can on the edge while standing outside it. My husband shooed her away, she then proceeded to attempt to tip over the water bowl.....my son is gone at grandma's and the cat is rebelling lol

She is the most annoying and weird cat that I have every had.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Well, when mine could hear better, they used to howl at the fire trucks that went by. It sounded like they were trying to imitate the siren. When they were younger & they played together, the dog we just lost about a month ago, would swing her butt around to our other dog's face, like she was trying to say "Talk to the butt" :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Mine licks plastic too. Clean the water dish?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• When we had a rubber bath mat in the bottom of the tub, the cat would jump in there and start popping the suction cups free of the surface of the tub. So you'd be asleep, and then pop, pop, pop! Then he'd nibble each suction cup off the back of the rubber mat. He ruined the entire mat that way, and we didn't get a new one.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• She just likes playing in the water when it is on the floor...she is a strange cat. lol

She also enjoys knocking stuff off shelves, dragging around socks, claiming chairs(like seriously she freaks out if I sit on "Her" chair. lol

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Lucky cat!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• They get a completely fresh,new bowl every morning
    He's just weird

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2013