Peeing in my pants while jump roping for an excercise routine..

For some odd reason i've peeing a little bit in my pants when i am jump roping.. ya know the feeling when ur pregnant and u sneeze u tend to pee in ur pants a little.. that is exactly how i feel... Should i be worried or is that normal.. thanks

sweetsugarbabe

Asked by sweetsugarbabe at 9:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No it is normal, have you had a child or two or three than YES it is very normal,. You can do kegel exersices to help, after child birth your bladder drops some and the muscles surrounding it are not as strong. If have to pee every jump on a trampoline or change my clothes after, but with lots of work outs in that area I dont have that problem as much...If the exersices dont work you can have surgery to correct it, sorry but I dont remeber the name of it
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• when you have kids everything goes lol even peeing on your self lol
    Anonymous

• You can try kegels (try to raise the floor of your bottom (the front area) up into your abdomen or try using the same muscles that you use to stop your urine flow.) I just don't recommend jumping exercises for women, although I know that impact exercises help with bone strength and are good for certain muscles. But think about it- when you land after a jump what happens to your organs. If you and a friend each hold the end of a towel and flap it up and then down, well this is what is going on with your organs they go up and then they flap down- that's what is going on to make you pee a little bit.

Answer by Bmat at 9:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• man BMAT.. you made me squirm with your explanation.. thanks never thought of it that way.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Like some others already said, do kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Its good not only for bladder control, but for sex!
    IsaiahsMommy515

Answer by IsaiahsMommy515 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 19, 2009