TMI really itchy down south????

ok so the past few day i have been very itchy down there iam only 5 week today and i had like two yeast infections with my son but it was weird i was very itchy on top of my clitterous so i didnt think it was that well then it went more down well i must have itched it alot but i went and bought monistat 1 where its an one day thing and it usually works but i still feel a little itch adn noticed it was very red could this be from icthing?? whats going on has anyone ever have this problem?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i meant 5 week prego sorry!!
    Anonymous

• I would see a doctor. I had a bacterial and a yeast at the same time, bacterials need doctor's script.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I didnt have any symptoms and had a really bad yeast infection. I would def go see your doctor. I was told to not take monistat one day. You should get a prescription for the medicine. The 7 day creme or their is a pill that you can take. But def go see your dr!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Mine was at the top too, it was yeast... they'll give you something stronger if you ask....
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009