Thank you

I just wanted to say Thank you to all of the genuinely kind ladies I've gotten to know over the last 3 yrs here on CM. Since I don't know how much longer I will be allowed to remain a part of this site, I just wanted to put that out there while I still could.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Between the people getting booted and the people not sure if they're staying, it's probably going to be pretty lonely around here...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• You must first change your ip address which can be a little complicated but it can be done.

Even then, it doesn't make any sense. We all know about the serial R&B troll who is now on her 15th acct. She has multiple reports against the previous accts, including false criminal accusations made hours before she deleted one, but they don't auto delete her new ones. Why should someone's entire acct (not just answers access, but the whole acct) be deleted when their previous acct was not given a permanent ban from CM?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• It is really very sad what happened here. This was a place for all of us to come and get away from our everyday problems. We had fun, argued, disagreed but I have never seen anything like this. Long time members gone, people afraid to say anything it's almost depressing.
    2 years ago there was a long running debate (really an argument) of how they changed the site and where answers fell to the bottom of the list I fought with many in here. I was not into Answers. I realized there had to be a reason these ladies were fighting so hard for something and I came to Answers. It was not easy at first but I came to see why they did what they did. I have become very good friends with the same people I had such a strong disagreement with. I think everyone here wants answers to continue so how can we make this happen?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Anyone booted who tries this just gets booted again

And that probably has far more to do with that question being deleted than anything else. A member who had their acct completely deleted and made a new one to start from scratch posted in that question, then it was deleted, along with her entire acct and everything she'd posted. As long as people are trying to start over, anything they post in could potentially be deleted if it violates any rules.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• NP didn't say that. She quoted an anon poster that has since deleted her answer in here. That's not NP's style
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• NP didn't say that

Once again, admins delete one post, people run off on a crusade based on what's left behind.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• We've probably all disagreed in the past at some point. So long as we can still go out for coffee and donuts afterwards.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• "but they don't auto delete her new ones. Why should someone's entire acct (not just answers access, but the whole acct) be deleted when their previous acct was not given a permanent ban from CM?"

I'm seriously starting to think that they have it out for specific members, and that it doesn't matter what they do
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• "But it's no secret we've "disagreed" in the past"

Yes, and neither of you burst into flames. :)
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• "Yes, and neither of you burst into flames. :)"

I don't think.....
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2013