To my friends, who are equally perplexed

I would like to tell you that I have enjoyed myself, through thick and thin.
You all have laughed with me and been frustrated along side me (and probably with me as well)
I have learned a great deal from every one here and I hope that I have spread a little happiness when I was around.
You have brightened my day and lessened my tears and you are each and every one, wonderful.

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 9:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I've posted this in the other thread as well. Any light anyone can shed would be appreciated:

I guess I'm confused lol. Why would you guys think your accounts are at risk? There are about a half dozen members that were targeted and none of you were on that list so is there something else going on that I'm unaware of?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• But how do you know who was on this "list"?

Because they aren't allowed to post here anymore
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• "how many complaints or deletions does it take"

Who knows? One who got a permanent ban was last warned over two years ago. And her permanent ban was because of a response that contained no profanity, no personal attack language.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Please note whose question got closed and which ones are still open
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• hugs Back at ya babe!  It seems like we're all saying our good-byes just in case.  It shouldn't have to be this way, but maybe that was their plan all along.  Here I thought it was a divide & conquer thing.  Maybe it was a give them a scare & make them appreciate what they have/had, kind of thing.  (I know I'm grasping here)  But I do know it has given us the opportunity to speak from the heart to the ones we'd miss if had to say good-bye. 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• It is not my intention to leave, either. But this reminds me of how it might feel to live under a brand-new dictatorship, when nobody knows who or what will be the next target. People disappear and are never heard from again, and we don't know why.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I'm more of a positive thinker. We need to think that people WILL stay!
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 9:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I am more than confused here. Don't go!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I think some of them are concerned because they have been asking questions--and they've been getting deleted.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 9:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• going crazy

I am SO confused!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2013