Since I have no idea what happened here the last few days....

....& I am not asking for a redundant update either, aren't these banishments all temporary for those that have been?
Although they may not want to come back (because of the mistreatment) I hope they will since I feel like family is still family & we shouldn't let anyone who may "need (admin)" US take that away. After all they (admin) need us more than we need them!

Remember $$$$!!

We make YOU MONEY! HONEY!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 9:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2013 in About CafeMom

• The fact that this question is still here, along with the others in the same vein is very telling. And I guess it illustrates the point we've been trying to make for the last four days.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• aren't these banishments all temporary for those that have been?

No. One is confirmed permanent. Others have gotten vague half answers or no answer at all, but in the meantime, their entire accts have been deleted (voluntarily), and attempts to make new ones deleted against their will.

In other words, people were banned from Answers, chose to delete their existing accts and make entire new accts. Upon creation, those accts have been deleted by admin - all their group posts gone in an instant, any trace of them existing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• The way the bans were handled have left no doubt that there were those they wanted gone for good. No coming back. Ever.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Will someone please PM me and tell me WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? PLEASE!!

I've only been doing hit and miss lately, even in my groups. Too much shit going on IRL with the recent NC floods.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• A few were permanent

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Nope, some are GONE
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• The fact that this question is still here, along with the others in the same vein is very telling.

Well, not ALL of the others...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• From what I understand--it's not temp. I know one was only banned from answers, but still exist elsewhere on CM. Other have had their accounts deactivated permanently.

Some have tried to create new accounts, only to have them deleted in a very quick manner.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 9:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I'm pretty clueless as well. But I went thru and closed all of my open questions just so ppl could get the points in case they or I got booted. I really hope not because I have come to really like this and see this as my safe haven. Yes, there are many times that responses I get seem to be a bit rude, but overall I have come to know many of the ladies here. I would seriously miss it if it was gone and would miss a lot of the mom's on here.

Paxy says hi to all.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 12:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• I missed just enough to be clueless about it all.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2013