Oh for Petes Sake!!!

Enough is enough!
No more goodbyes!!!

Say what is on your mind here and move on! Tomorrow is another day!

PMSMom10

Asked by PMSMom10 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2013 in About CafeMom

• "boo hooing"

Sorry that we're upset our little family is getting broken up
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I'm not worried about getting booted - I have always taken care to behave here. I'm at the point I might say F it and just let out all my anger, but I'm just at the point where if certain people are gone I don't feel like there's any reason to come back myself
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I hate to sound bitter, and I know I do, but it would have been really nice to see this level of support earlier in the week when our friends were unceremoniously shat upon.

The bottom line is that they're gone. Not coming back. So, for me, it's not a matter of not letting them kick me out. It is because I see little reason to stay
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I'm still debating. I'm giving it a few days, but it all depends on how things go
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• Not going anywhere unless I get booted. I won't do what they want by leaving. I'll be here til the end.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• LOL, I'd be down with that, but we would come back and answers would be gone.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• hate to sound bitter, and I know I do, but it would have been really nice to see this level of support earlier in the week when our friends were unceremoniously shat upon.

I've been trying to think of a diplomatic way to mention that. Where was the concern when people were actually banned?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I guess I'll be here till somebody hauls my pathetic carcass out to the curb. Hell, I need you mamas to let me know Im going to live through sending my baby to kindergarten tomorrow! I'm a basket case.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I'm here for the long haul!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2013

• I'm not going anywhere. I still kinda like it here O_o
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2013