My boyfriend thinks I've been sleeping around cause I'm 39 weeks and haven't had sex in 2 months but I don't feel tight to him? Could that be cause I'm dilated. I have not had sex with any one!

Pregnant7

Asked by Pregnant7 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Your boyfriend is an idiot. Be ready to be a very single mom.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Is it because I'm dilating? This is my first idk what to expect!
    Pregnant7

Comment by Pregnant7 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Your shape is changing. That's probably what your boyfriend is feeling. But consider whether you want to stay with a man who accuses you of sleeping around when you're 39 weeks pregnant just based on how his manhood feels inside you. What a prick!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• This is an image of your reproductive system.
    When a health care professional tells you you are dilated, they are referring to your cervix.
    While a penis may touch your cervix, it will not fit into the cervix.

So the answer is no, you will not feel loose as a result of dilation.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Vaginas are muscular. They get tighter the MORE you use them. Kegels, sex, orgasms, etc.
    Tell your boyfriend he's an idiot and he should probably pick up a book. Especially if you're having a girl.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• sounds like your boyfriend is projecting his own insecurities on you...imo thats a red flag that he's cheating on you and figures if he accuses you of it you wont accuse him of it. id be more concerned about why your BF is being a jerk to you than why your vagina doesnt feel tight enough to him.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• You don't deserve a man that is acting this way. You are 39 weeks pregnant and need support and understanding, not a jealous child who accuses you of cheating when you are 39 weeks pregnant.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 6:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• You may or may not be dilating, but it has nothing to do with how you feel. As someone else mentioned, your shape is changing due to pregnancy - and apparently, he's too much of a moron to realize that.

Frankly, I would not stay with someone who would accuse me of cheating on him when I'm that far into pregnancy just because he's too stupid to know that my body is changing and will feel different.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• It's NOT because of dilation. It's because of normal body changes during pregnancy. TIGHT GOES AWAY. That's called being a normal human.

Please, dump this idiot TODAY. He will cause you lots of unhappiness.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2013

• My 2 cents... every single poster is correct.

He's a dipshit.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2013