Hello, I am over 50 and never have experienced an orgasm during penetration. The only way that I can is by doing it myself with a vibrator, at which time I can climax as much as 20 times or more. adult content

I just know what to do other then have a sexual stimulation during intercourse with a sexual vibrator in that area. I saw one on a website that you put on your fingers, but it is very expensive. Other then that I don't know what to do. I wish they would come out with a pill for us woman like they do for men.

Any suggestions please. Also, am I on the wrong site here?

jonipets

Asked by jonipets at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2013 in Entertainment

• Most women DO NOT climax from penetration
    Can he not get you off with his tongue or fingers?
    FYI,the question does not go in the top banner
    Entertainment?! LOL

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• How about those Trojan vibrating things? Aren't those like a vibrating cock ring?

Oh, and I probably would have out this in relationships instead of entertainment. But that's just me.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Butterfly orgasms are very entertaining!

Agreed though, Relationships make a lot more sense. Or even Health.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• It isn't unusual to not be able to have an orgasm with out clitoris stimulation.
    I would assume that your partner would enjoy using toys to give you an orgasm? You have made it to 50 without the kind you describe, so I think it would be time to just incorporate sexual play in the bedroom, and not stress on penetration orgasm.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• 1) 85% of women require clitoral stimulation to orgasm. A thrusting penis doesn't provide that. You're totally normal.
    2) Put down the vibrator. You have trained your body to respond to a certain type of stimulus, and sweetie, he's never going to vibrate.
    3) Focus on having an orgasm with just your hands or fingers. Skin on skin stimulus. You can re-create this during sex with positions that will grind your clitoris against his pelvis.

If you really want vibration during intercourse, (and he doesn't mind) the you'll want :
    A vibrating cockring (there are hundreds of different kinds)
    A couples toy such as a we-vibe or LELO Tiani
    Or a simple silver bullet that you can manipulate with your hands (ie hold it in place)

Please PM me if you need more help. I don't know that this is something you want all over a public forum.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Oh, and pills don't cause orgasm, they just re-direct blood flow. Even a man who has taken a Viagra still has to have DESIRE in order to orgasm.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• maybe the men you've been with didn't have a penis large or thick enough to stimulate the g-spot?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• It's not all that uncommon for women to be unable to achieve orgasm through penetration. Hopefully your partner will be willing to help you in other ways.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Uhhhh- josiesmommy, most penises do NOT stimulate the g-spot. Not even close.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Totally normal and yes send PartyGal Anne a private message. This is her area of expertise. So I've been told.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2013