Ongoing pain adult content

I woke up around 7 feeling this pain under my bump/pelvic area or I think I felt it after few min of holding pee. It is the kind of pain I get from holding it too long but its been about 4 hrs and it never lasts that long if i do ever hold it in. I was thinking it was gas or having to go to bathroom (#2) but Its not. Any idea what it might be? I have a doc appt 2moro so I will be asking the doc. Now that I think of it I was getting pains last night.. just don't remember what area of my bump. But I'm thinking below my belly button.

aztecqueen22

Asked by aztecqueen22 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You are pregnant? How far along?
    More info would be helpful.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• I hope everything checks out at the drs...You may be trying to pass a kidney stone or you may have an infection....Learn not to hold your need to use the restroom its not good for your insides as well....
    hau_siyoka

Answer by hau_siyoka at 2:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• GL at the appt.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Good luck. I hope your doctor can help you. If you are far along, it might be the baby pressing on nerves near your bladder.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Just make sure you mention to the doctor anyway. I'd rather it be gas than something more serious.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• I am sure your doctor will be able to tell you!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• I am 36 weeks and 4 days. I think it is gas after all now haha. And the baby moving is making the pain a lil worse. I feel it when I sit down also.
    aztecqueen22

Comment by aztecqueen22 (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Thanks everyone
    aztecqueen22

Comment by aztecqueen22 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2013