Validate me (tmi up- post contains 2 curse words) adult content

lol, seriously, i just need to know if im justified in being annoyed by this or if im being bitchy. my ex SIL sometimes puts pics up on her instagram of my kids, and that part doesnt annoy me, but what does, is she acts like she was THERE and she wasn't. she'll be like #familytime #lovesundays #lovemynieces and she did the same thing when my ex husband brought her daughter (my kids' cousin) over and *i* took a picture of them playing. she acted like she was here and she wasnt lmao! its annoying because shes just as shitty of an aunt as she is a mother. its like, who are you trying to kid? i know, nothing i can do about it but it just aggravates me.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• That's when you sneak in the comment about "shame you couldn't join it, it was such fun"
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• haha! my ex will do that too. infact when we went to court, almost all of the pictures he used as "evidence" that he was a wonderful father were pictures I took and he ripped from my facebook (back when we were still FB friends)

tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Ugh, I have an ex SIL that does the same thing. I just don't acknowledge her. Never even raised her kids, now is acting like she's the world's best grandma. She's FOS and we all know it...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Time to ignore the EX-inlaws.

Answer by louise2 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• I would totally comment.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• In law is a suffix meaning "to be ignored." EX means x2.

So just ignore.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Aggravating, yes. But it's her loss.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2013