Carpet cleaning

Does anyone know how to get maple syrup out of a carpet? Also any way to bring an old carpet back to life?

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2013 in Home & Garden

• You got me. Clean it with a carpet cleaning machine.

Answer by louise2 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• ive actually found that vinegar water can draw stuff out of a carpet, but it has to be done pretty soon thereafter the mess is made. one of my cats was accidentally locked in my room all day and needless to say there were messes to clean up. the vinegar took the stain and the smell completely out. but my carpet is green, don't know how it would work on light colored carpets.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Resolve crystals and a lot of elbow grease.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Shampoo them.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2013

• Maple syrup
    whip a drizzle of dish detergent in a bowl of water take only the suds and work them gently into the carpet. You can use a clean white towel or a soft brush to work it in. Blot it up with a clean white towel. and repeat.
    Your best chance to revitalize a carpet is to get a rup brush or rake and work up the fibers and vacuum over and over. Then rent a cleaner and clean your carpets. Use the rake when dry to bring up the fibers (gently)
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2013