Has anyone ever had success with selling Shaklee products?

I've looked into the company and read about it in a book. It seems to be a great company from the Environmental side. A lot of their cleaning products are supposed to be great according to the media.

mosesmama

Asked by mosesmama at 1:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2013 in Money & Work

• I'm sure someone out there has, but with any direct sales company, they're not just buying the product, they're buying YOU.
    You have to have a positive attitude and the right kind of personality to be in this biz.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• I just answered yours and you just answered mine.
    mosesmama

Comment by mosesmama (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Success as is sold a lot of products? Success as in not losing my shirt?
    Yes
    As im making enough money to run a household? NO
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• The above ladies are correct, but you have to think about it from this aspect..... the company has been around for years! That must tell you something about that company, correct? It must be doing something right to even survive all these years. I always think about that kind of stuff when I recommend Avon too.... If it seems like something you believe in, you can always SELL it. You not only sell the products, you SELL the company.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• My parents made a living on it. My dad was an Air Force officer, but after he retired in his forties, Shaklee was all they did apart from volunteering several different places. They did have his pension, too. And they owned their house outright. But yeah, it was a big part of paying the bills (and I was born after he retired.)

I am not all that attracted to the company or products these days.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 2:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I have not but I do have a successful home business! If your interested message me or email me at kbressan@msn.com
    We are a 50 year old company!!! No Territories and No Sales Quotas!!! Make 50% Profit!!
    I will look forward to hearing from you!!
    God Bless!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2013