Wedding Save the Date Cards....where to buy?!

My wedding is May 30th and I'm going to pick out the actual invitations this weekend. So I'm guessing it'll be at least a month before I get them printed and actually mailed out. So I want to do save the dates - but inexpensively!! Any ideas of any stores that are all over? I kinda want it to have both my bridal shower (women only) and wedding date on it

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Can you design it yourself and then have it printed at Kinkos or OfficeMax? Or have a graphic design friend that would do design for free for you?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Hmm, I have seen them at Target (that doesn't mean they're inexpensive). I also have seen them in hobby/craft stores -- they are probably less expensive there.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my wedding date is May 29th...lol and I bought the paper from an online site for 99.00 and that gave me 500 sheets and matching envelopes. I am going to print them out here at home as well as "save the date" and my thank you cards. I found it to be easier on the bank acct and time saving.
    I ordered them from www.thepapermillstore.com. I received the package yesturday and am planning on mailing them the first week in April.. Hope this helps.
    jrsmile

Answer by jrsmile at 12:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Etsy.com is an excellent place to get stuff like that. They'll even customize them (change the pictures around and things).
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 11:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009