I'm a single mom with 3 lil girls 12,7, &5 I'm looking to buy a Tahoe or Yukon 07-09 I'm just scared that it's going to require alot of maintance does anyone know if these cars have a lot of problems?

Marlene3girls

Asked by Marlene3girls at 8:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2013 in General Parenting

• Our son and his wife, who have four children, have a Yukon(not sure of the year model). They bought it new and have had almost no problems with it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• probably depends on how many miles are on it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• It depends on the car, and its previous owner. If the previous owner took good care of it, it'll have fewer problems than if they just drove it into the ground without doing any real maintenance on it. I'd either buy from a place that offers some kind of warranty on their used vehicles or take a mechanic with you to look at the vehicle - in fact, I'd recommend the mechanic regardless.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• I know it will use a fortune in gas. You would have to buy an extended warranty but I don't know if it would be worth it. If I were you I would buy a less expensive new vehicle that comes with a warranty so there are no problems.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Get a van

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• take it to a reputable repair facility to get a pre-purchase inspection to see if they find anything wrong with it. It takes a couple of hours and costs you some money, but will save you in the end if the car is a crapbox.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2013

• take ur time car shopping pls do not jump at the first thing look around
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2013