Having issues with conceiving..any advice...?

My fiance and i have been trying to conceive but no luck..we have unprotected sex during ovulation and my fertile window and even when im not ovulating. Still no luck. Really need advice. We have been trying for about 3 months. The first month i was 12 days late for my period and still not pregnant. Now im having 3 day periods.

iriah

Asked by iriah at 3:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Honey we've bee TTC for 2 years.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• It's still early. Even if you consult a doctor., they'll tell you to give it up to a year.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• How do you know when you are ovulating ? Are you counting on the calendar or using an ovulation detector? I tried for 6 months with my first son, by just using the calander and calculating it my self, then I used an over the counter ovulation detector I got pregnant that month. I swear by it. I also used it with success after that. It hasn't been long so don't get discouraged! Although I know it feels like forever to you. GL
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Give it time. Relax. Enjoy the journey. Get an ovulation test kit or use a calendar to plot your morning basal body temperature before you even sit up in bed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Perfectly healthy couples with no fertility problems can take up to 18 months to conceive. By comparison you haven't been trying long enough. Eat healthy and stay relaxed during sex. If you are still concerned then you should follow up with a fertility doctor. I will tell you they might refuse to see you unless you've tried for at least a year.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Given that your period was so late I'd say that you are way overstressing this ... Stress can delay ovulation which in turn delays your period. The average couple (and this includes those who are tracking cycles etc.) takes 6-8 months to conceive. Doctors consider it normal to take up to 12 months. It's far too early to start worrying.

If you want to learn to track your cycle and pinpoint ovulation, head for http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ - and it's free!

goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 9:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• My husband and I tried for 3 years. The same day I stopped trying is the day I conceived my son. Don't give up but don't think about it when your having sex. The moment you stop trying is when you will conceive. Look for a white slimy film after your period (sorry gross I know), Thats how I knew it was time to have sex because thats a sign of ovulation. It happens about 2-3 weeks after
    Mommy081713

Answer by Mommy081713 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• Dear friend it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me by Dr ZOGO from this email zogospellcasters@gmail.com and which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i been through. All thanks be to Dr Zogo
    Andy S.

Answer by Andy S. at 10:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2013