I had the strangest dream

So I've had this recurring dream since late last week. It's the strangest thing. In the dream I am transported back to Germany some time during WWII. I'm standing along a main street watching as a parade of people pass by. They are being lead to somewhere unknown to me. Suddenly I am caught up in some scuffle and I am thrown into the line of people being taken away. Then next thing I know I'm in a strange place, but with people just like me. We're all confused and we try to figure out what had happened.

And then I wake up. It's so weird, and I have the same dream each night. Do you think it means anything?

anime_mom619

Asked by anime_mom619 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure, but it's a good thing you got to wake up! ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Hmmmm. Are you reading or recently read any books?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• YAY! I mean, boo on the absolutely, without a doubt non-related dream you had but..

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Sounds like a past life dream to me. Of course it's recurrence would depend on what is going on during your waking life. Have you been suddenly swept away like that recently?? I think the imagery fits with some recent happenings in your life that may not have been totally cleared up.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Something you saw on TV maybe?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Weird! I heard a couple more people had the same exact dream!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• Yes, the Nazi regime took over a few other people's dreams as well. Sufficed to say that it eventually crumbled like before.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2013

• I don't know. Last night I had a dream that a dead body was hanging in my bathroom shower. I screamed but nothing came out, then I woke up screaming. Crazy.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2013