Do you believe?

In ghosts? The house I grew up in was haunted. Late at night you could hear music playing and occasionaly a voice. I found out later that the family who lived there before we did had all girls and two of them were award winning violin players who died in a car accident out front of the house. So what about you do you believe?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not sure. I've been on many ghost hunting missions and haven't seen a thing. I've never lived in a haunted house so nothing there either. I think I just like to scare myself.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Okay why do people post this creepy stuff at night lol.

To answer your question ednakrabapple: I do, however I have never seen one, but I know they are lurking around:)
    Anonymous

• yes i do.
    when I was little I saw my sister in my room, and she was killed in a car accident.
    My little cousin used to talk to his grandpa all the time and his grandfather died before he was born, but he would tell us things about his grandfather that no one had ever told him, and he would sit in his room and play and talk and when we would ask who he was talking to he would say grandpa is here, cant you see him?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yup, I've seen a few. The last house I lived in had an old man in it. I found out a few years after we had been there that an old man shot himself (in my room) a long time ago.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• mommyBrooke that thing about your cousin gave me chills. So did your story lilbit. Anon I always watch these ghost shows at night then freak out over every little sound. I am usually home alone at night. The only ghost I have ever seen is my father, but I consider him more of my guardian angel. He comes around whenever I am going through a hard time in my life. He isn't scary just very comforting.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol i know right, knowing you are about to go to bed!! Creepy!!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i dont believe in them....
    Anonymous

• Yes I believe in ghosts...I also believe that the dead can speak to you through dreams. I am the perfect example of this. My grandpa on my dad's side has spoken to me in several of my dreams. One dream he appeared in a very nice suit and handed me a note then disappeared. I opened the note and it said "I am watching over you." I have had many other dreams about him and my other grandfather that passed away. I also believe I have seen at least one of my grandpas in my bedroom at a time or another. And one morning I woke up and one of my grandpa's hankerchiefs was laying in the middle of my bedroom floor. It's kind of creepy to think about but I have never been scared on these occasions.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Camtri you are funny. I see my father that way too Ash9724. He only comes around when something is troubling me. I am always glad he is there.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009