Why do you purposely ask if someone would choose their DH/SO over their kids...

knowing you're going to get some answers you don't like, then complain about it, and try to argue with them?

I really don't understand why people ask things like that ON purpose then they have a huge problem with the people who answer differently than what they think. I think, if you can't handle someone else's personal decisions you should not be asking...You can't argue someone in to thinking differently, Even if you DON'T like their answer. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wouldn't this question kind of fall under everything you just said??
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well, either their lives are pathetic an uneventful they have to get their kicks online, OR they just want to start a debate, but if it were the second one they wouldn't get so worked up over opposing views.

Anonymous

• DH is always first in my book
    Anonymous

• I think it is ok to state your opinion, however you should do it tasefully. There are many ways to answer someone directly and thoughtfully and not be rude or mean. People on here have a hard time with that I think because they get so passionate about something that they can't think rationaly and just spurt something out without thinking. Well thought out responses are the best, if you can't do that then you shouldn't answer at all.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah it's OK for them to say what they feel, but they should't get nasty with someone just because their opinions doesn't line up with their own.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah, why did somebody ask this today? I gave an honest answer that I would pick my husband over my children and somebody was on my case about it and wouldn't drop it! I can't believe I wasted my time and argued with her and let her get to me:)
    I'm done with her!!!!
    Anonymous

• people need to live their lives and not worry about how other people live theirs.
    burnt_crawfish

Answer by burnt_crawfish at 10:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• "wouldn't this question kind of fall under everything you just said??"
    Nope, It sure doesn't.
    Anonymous