The nerve of this guy! wow.................

I just had a long talk with my sons father today. We haven't had a 2 hour conversation in about 2 years...

As we were talking tonight, he admitted to me that the first four years of being together, he grew to love me. Then about the 5th year, he said he started getting more and more attracted to me and feel deeper in love with me, especially since I started 'dancing' at the time, and seeing all the men want me, gave him a big ego. What hurts the most is towards the end of our relationship, he admitted that he started dreaming of his new dream girl. I'm a blonde blue eyed girl he was dreaming of a KIM K look alike. That hurt me.

We were together for 9 years, and I left him. Whats so strange is that he begged and begged for me back. Now after two years now that hes over me, he decideds to tell the TRUTH!!!! I'm disgusted and pretty glad I called this off. Im in a new relationship with a man I been with for 4 years now. :) And I don't have to pay for everything in this relationship like I did in my last.

Crazy how men are, huh??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Yeah, I guess some men are crazy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. It's his loss.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:26 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• it seems they can be
    GrandmaO2008

Answer by GrandmaO2008 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Yup
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:55 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I don't think men are stupid. I think they are smarter than most women. Women are the ones who agree to sex with no commitment and they are the ones who end up with responsibility for the children, often without even monetary support. I think there are a few smart women who recognize that sex is a wonderful gift when it is enjoyed in marriage where love and commitment were firmly established first. Women deceive themselves a lot more often than men, too. They read into relationships stuff that was never there just because they want it so much, never realizing they could have what they want if they were willing to wait for it. Men know they don't have to wait. When I was growing up, I was taught that a man who can get free milk won't ever buy a cow. On the farm, we knew what this meant. Stupid men? I think not. Women are giving away free milk. Who's going to turn that down? Milk is too valuable to be given away!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Men aren't smarter,they're just more conniving

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Nanny, that's not necessarily smarter. Just more manipulative.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• well good for you for recognizing his loss. it's good that he finally admitted it. I have no idea why he felt compelled finally to tell you the truth, but men are crazy. I don't understand them myself and frankly I'm starting to live with it. just chalk this up as experience and move on.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2013