Ladies do you do this for ur hubbys?

Make him his lunch for work?

I make my husband his lunch for work. I use to get up make his lunch before he went to work and go back to bed when the kids where little but now that I have to get up early and get them ready I make it the night before. Sandwiches usually ( turkey roast beef egg salad tuna etc..)but I also make him breakfast burritos on his early days some times left overs. He works hard and instead of him spending 5 bucks each day he has an heather cheaper lunch .

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Hellz no!
    I told him I'd make a sandwich the night before, but he complained it was soggy.
    So guess who's been on his own for lunches the past 10 years?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I make my husband his lunch but since he works nights it is a bit easier. I just do leftovers from dinner.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I usually just put some leftovers from dinner the night before into a plastic tub. My boyfriend has a microwave at the store so he can reheat foods. Sometimes he buys canned chili or spaghetti and meatballs for days when there are no leftovers, or once in a while he'll make a sandwich. He used to eat the same old bologna sandwiches evry day, so I think he's glad to take the leftovers now.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I have always made my hubbies lunches. Many are something left over that he can pop in the microwave. I also send snacks. His breakfasts are made at least a week ahead, various breakfast burritos (easiest), quiches and breaskfast caseroles. I make and freeze many of these items and pull out what I want. I add fruit or a mini pudding (homemade_ and he is set.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I used to. He just doesn't eat now.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Sometimes I do and sometimes he does it for me. Usually we package the leftovers from dinner into separate containers so we have it for lunch the next day so it's not that hard.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 6:37 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• He does not do lunch really, he grabs a quick snack but I do make sure we have things that are convienent for him to take for breakfast on the road.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 6:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I used to pack him stuff to heat up, but he prefers to just buy something quick at work. That and he says that his job caters for them quite a bit.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• He packs his own lunch while he is making his own breakfast. He is very self sufficient and so am I. I make my own lunch and breakfast also.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I used to- but eating at work is pretty cheap, so he just does that now
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2013