I have a girl gabby who lives across the street. she is 2 years younger than my son. then when hannah was born in 2004 we met her mom and her and she started coming around in 2006. she is like our sec

second child. well now Hannah is 8 and gabby 13. Gabby's Grandmother has money and takes her and her mom shoping and sheGabby comes home with holister, ambercrombi&finch, etc several pairs of shoes. most of the time she gets money when she asks for it. last month she came over and I did not lock my door and I had 600 $ in their. well between gabby my eight year old and her cousin someone took 400$. my daughter is very senceative and has not tried stealing yet. I personally think it was GAbby because she always has to have money on her and when she goes to her dads he does not give her much. and She went to the mall with her friends a lot during that time. Well yesterday the girls wanted to go to doller general and get tin pans to put our baked goods in that we were taking down to the mission. I was visiting with gabby's mom and the girls went across the street. Hannah asked me for a dollar and I said no I don't have one and Gabby said I know where you keep your change Hannah so they went next door to my house. well later that night MY husband look at our quarters in our room and we had 3.25$ left from 15.00$ I talked to Hannah and she said she took 3 dollars and then had to go #2 so Gabby did have some time to take what she needed and that was 10.$ that also is usually what she always asks her mom for when she goes some where. She uses Hannah and bully's her.

early that eveing the girls and my husband were talking about hannahs school teacher for third grade. and gabby said she was no good and put her 13 yr old 2 cents worth in. My husband said gabby quit lieing. everyone has a different opion on
that teacher and lets let Hannah and us make our own judgement. well that mad gabby mad so she went for a bike ride and told my eight year old daughter that "if your dad keeps yelling at me which he does not yell he just tells her like it is. "I will call by dad and your dad and my dad will have some problems. well her dad is addicted to drugs and takes steroids. and that freaked Hannah out and later on that night she had a lot of stomach pain and I believe its Anxiety!! Should I end the relationship? and stop talking to her mom? who I have a good friendship with, or what? we are moving in December to Arizona.

rpattee

Asked by rpattee at 4:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• If this child is teaching your child to lie and steal of course you should end the friendship. Hopefully when you move your little girl will have children her age to play with.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 6:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Friendship over. And if you have a good relationship with the mom tell her precisely why. You might save this kid from juvie.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:55 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• This is a huge reason why that big of an age gap with children so young is such a bad idea.

Friendship is over.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• The fact that you are all wrapped up in each others' lives, and so far up each other's asses, says to me that you like the drama.
    Most people would not have to ask a group of strangers on the internet what to do if they thought someone was negatively influencing their daughter.
    They'd put a stop to it. Period. Money missing? Call the police. Period.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2013