Is it just normal pregnancy stuff?

I'm 18 weeks pregnant, 3rd pregnancy but only have one other child as I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks a couple years back. Well Ive been getting server headaches when I got outside from the sun, past week or so I've had pain so bad on my right side just under my ribs and have lately been seeing flashes of lights even when the house is dim and there's nothing on. I've had preeclampsia with my first pregnancy but would it be too soon to even develop it at this point in my pregnancy. I'm going to see my OB Friday and ask for a 24hour urine analyze just to ease my paranoia about it but still want to know if anyone has been diagnosed before 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Have your Blood Pressure & Glucose levels checked. Call your OBGYN today about the flashes in your eye. It could be the beginning of a detached retina. He may refer you to a Ophthalmologist immediately.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Migraines
    As far as the rib pain,IDK

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Not uncommon, but worth mentioning to the doctor so you can be monitored.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Sounds like migraines to me. Have your blood pressure monitored closely.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Are you dehydrated as that could also cause flashing and headaches along with pain as it could effect your kidneys
    Abbie92

Answer by Abbie92 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2013