Where's the wedding line drawn? Stripper dancing down the aisle to Buckcherry?

http://www.eonline.com/shows/the_soup/news/450196/here-comes-the-btch?cmpid=sn-111021-facebook-na-soup

Video of the bride's entrance in all it's glory at the link.  I'll admit I have not watched the entire thing, because I couldn't take it, so I clicked around bits and pieces to see if it got any better.  It didn't.

Is there a point where the bride's wishes to have "HER day" should be hedged to account for the fact that her future grandparents in law are watching?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:52 AM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Why does there have to be a line? If I had the wedding I wanted it would have been a pot luck, everyone would bring a bottle of something to share, drinking a shot would be a prerequisite to entering the event and we would have a luau. I was pressured by social restraints to go somewhat traditional. Still, I know my original wedding plans would have kicked ass.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Tacky beyond words. The dancing itself isn't so bad, and I admit I fast forwarded through some of it, so maybe I missed more provocative dancing, but a white dress to dance to Crazy Bitch? Come on.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Here's where you draw the line....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• future grandparents in law are watching?

Looked like g-ma left, lol
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• she just wanted to live up to the song title.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• That was unbelievably tacky. The dad's reaction was hysterical, but damn. Yeah, I think you can go to far. That bride did!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I've never understood women who claim that as their own personal theme song, when it's about a guy who thinks some chick is a completely useless whore who's good in bed. Similarly the idea that Hider's Lips of an Angel is so sweet and romantic - it's some jerk talking to his ex on the phone while his current gf is in the next room.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• very tacky...but if you make it to the end (i fastforwarded) you'd see that the groom and his men all have on bandannas, rolled up gang style and it looks like the groom has long corn rows (he's white). i dont think there was much hope for this wedding to not be tacky. i feel bad for the guy in the audience that was on camera at the beginning (is that the grooms dad?).

but hey its all about the couple right? they can be as tasteless and tacky as they want so long as their happy...i just hope they paid for it all.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I felt the worst for the guy trying to cover his kid's ears.

While I think people have every right to be tacky, I believe that perhaps they should have informed some of the family of their plans so that parents could have had the choice whether or not to bring their children, etc...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• oh! and what was up with the non-Buckcherry version of the song?! it was awful!!

and i hate Hinder and their crappy ass songs...them being from here they play them WAY too often. and no one seemed to get that song was not sweet and lovely...it was about a douchebag who couldnt make his dumb ass mind up.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2013