Cute little story, I guess? Lol

The way I met my boyfriend of two years is pretty weird, crazy, cheesy, and cute. Lol

I use to be a SAHM. I had a Xbox that I used a lot of to watch Netflix. One day I decided to try a game out called Black Ops. Little did I know it would change my life. When you play, you can play with real live people, even ones in your area. (Likelyhood of that happening can be rare) Then one day I met a guy on there. We instantly had amazinggggg long conversations almost evey night! 2 months go by, and I finally went to go meet him. He lived 30 minutes from. 20 minutes with no cars around.

The connection between us was crazy! It felt we known each other for years , like seriously. An around the time I met him, he was really depressed because he had went through a pretty bad break up. I wasn't too happy myself. Two years later, were still madly in love. I wouldn't choose anyone else to be with! I feel like he's the one for me.
I feel like God did this. What are the odds of finding the man you want to marry on a freakin' Xbox!!!! Something mostly young boys get on.

Haha.
Just thought about that today. Wanted to share it!
Hope everyone has a grea day!

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 1:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• How nice.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I'm glad you found someone you can be happy with.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2013