TODAY THEY ARE STAFFING MYCASE

I HAVE BEEN CLEAN OFF OF DRUGS FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND THE REASON MY BABY HAD PNEMONIA IS BECAUSE I WAS TREP B POSITIVE SO NO THERE IS NO MORE TO MY STORY. I DID NOT DO DRUGS WITH MY BABY HE WAS NEGATIVE IWAS POSITVE BECAUSE I TOOK ZANTAC FOR HEARTBURN. ANYWAY YESTERDAY DCF DID THEIR HOME INTERVIEW AND SEEN I HAVE A NICE HOME AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE BABY COULD NEED. I FOUND OUT TODAY THE DIVERSION PAPERS I SIGNED IS FOR A VOLUNTARY PROGRAM AND TODAY THEY ARE STAFFING MY CASE. DOES ANYONE THINK THEY WILL TAKE IT FURTHER THEN THE DIVERSION PROGRAM OR WILL THEY TRY TO STOP ME FRO BRINGING MY BABY HOME MONDAY.

lisajones1978

Asked by lisajones1978 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• why didnt you ask them if you could bring your baby home monday?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• As you have been counseled time and time again, you absolutely MUST ask THEM these questions. I have no idea how your CPS handles these cases at all
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• JUST IN CASE SOMEONE DOESNT KNOW MY STORY IS 6 DAYS AGO I HAD A BABY HE IS STILL IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE HAD PNEMONIA WHEN I WAS THERE I TESTED POISTIVE FOR AMPHETEMINES BUT BABY DIDNT. I HAVE BEEN DRUG FREE FOR 6 YEARS.MY PROBLEM IS 6 YEARS AGO I DID LOSE A BABY DUE TO MY DRUG ADDICITION AND HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH DCF. YESTERDAY THEY SEEN MY HOME AND I SIGNED DIVERSION PAPERS TODAY THEY ARE STAFFING MY CASE
    lisajones1978

Comment by lisajones1978 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I think most of us know the issue. The question you've never answered though is whether or not you now have a negative drug test for you.....that's important.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I DID ASK THEM IF THEY WILL LET ME BRING BABY HOME AND THEY SAID AS OF RIGHT NOW YES BUT COULD CHANGE AFTER THEY STAFF MY CASE
    lisajones1978

Comment by lisajones1978 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• If you scream at them the way you are screaming at us they will not look kindly on you.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME ANOTHER DRUG TEST THEY JUST SAID A RANDOM DRUG TEST WILL BE NECESSARY DOWN THE ROAD BUT I WILL BE NEGATIVE IM NOT USING ANY DRUGS
    lisajones1978

Comment by lisajones1978 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I AM NOT SCREAMING AT ANYONE I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP BECAUSE I AM GENUINELLY SCARED I UST WANT MY BABY HOME AND I AM BEING VERY COOPERATIVE WITH THEM
    lisajones1978

Comment by lisajones1978 (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I Googled it and, apparently, "staffing" means that your caseworker meets with several other members of the CPS staff to determine whether a case should continue for investigation or be closed.

Your positive drug test is what is likely causing their concern.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I GUESS WHAT IM REALLY WONDERING IS THE DCF WORKER WHO CAME TO THE HOUSE YESTERDAY SAID HE DOESNT THINK I WAS DONG ANY DRUGS AND HE ONLY RECOMMENDED THE DIVERSON PROGRAM AND THATS WHAT HES GOING TO SUGGEST AT THE STAFFING TODAY I ASKED HIS SUPERVISOR THIS MORNIGN IF THEY ARE GONG TO TRY TO STOP ME FROM BRINGING BABY HOME MON SHE SAID NO AS OF RIGHT NOW BUT CAN THAT CHANGE AT THIS STAFFING
    lisajones1978

Comment by lisajones1978 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2013