How long did it take you to get pregnant?

It took me 2 months with my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• 2 months with number 1 and 3 months with number 2
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• About 10 -20 minutes! Hehehehe.....

Seriously, I went off the pill and got pregnant with my first within a few weeks. The second was a pill baby. We're some fertile b---es.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 9:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well lucky you! :) The first one was an accident and we are still trying for number two!
    Anonymous

• It took me one month, but I have never been on any birth control-we just use condoms.
    Anonymous

• 6 months each kid
    punkrockermama

Answer by punkrockermama at 10:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• With my first it took over a year- I went off the bcp and did not resume ovulating on my own. I ended up dong three cycles of clomid, got pg the third cycle, but had a m/c at the end of the first tri. I got pg with ds five months after the m/c. For dd 1 we were ttc for about nine months, but only seriously for about five months. Turns out I had luteal phase defect and needed to increase my progesterone in order to conceive- I got pg the first month I took added progesterone. After all that, believe it or not my youngest was a surprise!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Both were quick accidents after getting off the pill. Less than a month.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It took us 6 long, long years!
    brigid602

Answer by brigid602 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Exactly one month from the day we got married. I went off the pill when I got married, was told it could take up to 6 months to be out of my system. Took an ovulation predictor test and got a reading first try. That weekend, yup...took us no time at all.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• We got pregnant 2 weeks after getting married. Our first time was our wedding night. so...uh...2weeks?
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 11:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2009