my son is 2 years old his weight is 10 kg and his hight is 75cm what can i do for his weight gain

he have no problem and he is very active

lubnashakeel

Asked by lubnashakeel at 2:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Ugh,I don't want to do math today....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• About 22 lbs. BB (I think lol)

What did his pediatrician say?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• 22 pounds and 29 inches tall

What does his pediatrician say?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Ask his doctor if he feels your child's weight is an unhealthy one.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I don't know the conversion and don't really want to look it up.So generally speaking is his pediatrician concerned about his weight ?Has the pedi said he needs to gain weight , needs more nutrition or is failing to thrive.If so your pedi would be the place to start on ideas for helping a toddler gain weight .
    My 28 year old was very small as a toddler and until he was around 10 or so ,but they were never concerned because he grew steadily and hit or surpassed all the physical or mental benchmarks...he was just small.He is not a big man ,he is 5'9 and very fit.He is a Capt in the Army and has his Ranger tab so unless his pedi is concerned no worries.
    Oh my 15 yr old son was also small ,the smallest in his class till he also was around 10 or 11...he is 6 ft now ,still a string bean even though he eats and eats and eats....LOL
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• That's about the size my dd was last year. She's now 3 and up to 25 lbs. I see no reason to pack on the pounds. She's healthy and happy.

Answer by missanc at 2:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Have you spoken to his doctor. It does not seem like something to be concerned about to me but I am not a doctor.
    Feed him a variety of food and offer several snacks a day.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Sounds fine to me my 15 mo DD is 24lbs and 32 inches tall
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• As long as your child is on a steady growth curve, the actual weight and height at any particular time don't mean much. My daughter started out very small and eventually caught up just fine. Feed the boy a variety of nutritious foods and don't worry.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• He has a BMI of 18 which is a HEALTHY weight. There is absolutely no reason to worry about weight gain. Here, see for yourself:

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcsite.nsf/pages/bmi4child

goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 3:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2013