Period is late? Could i be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend always have sex unprotected, he always used the pull out method up until last month, We had sex two days before my period came, and he came inside of me, and i started two days later and also had sex the day i was off, with the same process of the first time. My period was due yesterday, Feb. 17. So im a day late. I was sick a week or two ago, i had some diarrhea and i puked a couple times. Is diarrhea a symptom? but it went away after i had thrown up. This past weekend my boobs were sore and everytime i would touch them to see if they were still sore, it would hurt a little bit to move them around, but that also went away. I havent had any major symptoms. no nausea or sore boobs other than that weekend. but i am always a little tired, and after i get done eating it feels like ive ate nothing. Is any of this possibilities of being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Take a test you will know then.It might just be in your mind too.
    Anonymous

• yeah,I would get a test and make sure or just wait a few more days to see if you will start your period.Dont stress to much because that could delay your period if your going to have one.And also if your not pregnant and didnt want to be then this should be a wakeup call for you to start using the pill or condoms.Good luck
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Missy,if this is a true question, you are a one stupid little girl. A child now would ruin your life. Talk to your mother! If for what ever reason you cant, get to a health clinic right away. They will help you. You need to get on birth control right away! They can also help you if you are pregnant. Stop this wreckless behavior you are going to ruin your life!!!!
    Anonymous

• Take a test or wait it out.I would look into the pill or something if your not.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• The pull out method is not very effective. If you don't want a baby you need to use something else, if not the pill, then a condom and contraceptive foam. Talk with your gynecologist. You may well be pregnant since you have had sex without protection. Being late may be because you were sick earlier. If you continue to be late take a test and see, and meanwhile watch what you eat and drink just in case, if you should be expecting a baby then you'll want to take good care of him or her.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Anytime you have unprotected sex and he finishes inside of you, you could get pregnant. wow always unprotected let me add that's not such a bright plan. If your not pregnant tell your man he can either pay for protection or pay for a baby, i think protection would be cheaper.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• The pull out method has one of the highest failure rates. Did you know you can get pregnant even if he doesn't ejaculate at all?
    All you can do is wait this out. If you get lucky and aren't pregnant, please educate yourself a little and use an actual form of birth control from now on.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yes you could be. I would think you'd know that unprotected does that. Now get to the Dollar Tree and get a pregnancy test and find out for sure (or Planned Parenthood or the health dept). If you are then I guess we'll deal with it. If you are not then get on birth control young lady!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• you could also have the flu
    Anonymous

• The pull out method is not birth control. It doesnt work, even if they don't ejaculate. My 14 yr old was conceived that way. I don't understand with all the education out there why someone would choose to have unprotected sex knowing they could get pregnant or an std? Unless for some reason you wanted to get pregnant. Nevertheless, you need to get a test and if youre not, then get on birth control and speak to someone whose older than you and can help educate you and that you can talk about your thoughts. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:43 AM on Feb. 19, 2009