Spin off of the crying math question..

Have u ever cried to get out of a speeding ticket? Did it work? same goes for flirting? And whatever other antics you can try ...?

I've gotten out of a couple. Once I flirted and it worked. a friend of mine was with me and was like you are married and just newly expecting! You should be ashamed! But my husband thought it was great lol
And another time I played stupid. It was late at night and I missed my turn and noone was around (or so i thought) so I pulled a u-turn and theygot me! I just said I was lost trying to get home from a family friends house.. I asked fr directions and they got so concerned about helping me they didn't bother with a ticket.

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 3:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No. I've been pulled over twice. The first time, the cop asked me for my insurance information, and I said "Of course, I'm sorry. I've never been pulled over before." He gave me a written warning.
    The second time, I got pulled over for speeding and passing in an intersection. He just told me to behave myself, and sent me on my way.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• No... I don't cry for no real reason. And I am not up for any grammy's or anything.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Didn't have to cry to get out of my tickets, unfortunate for me my dad was well known so worse than a ticket they just called him.
    That was BADDDDD
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 3:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Well, I don't drive, but I got someone else out of a traffic ticket once without knowing I was doing it. My boyfriend had left my apartment and I ended up needing help with something that couldn't wait, so I called his cell phone, kind of upset. It turned out that he was in the middle of being pulld over for failing to come to a complete stop. The road was desserted, so he did just slow down and roll through the stop sign. Anyway, he told me not to worry, that he'd be back to help me assoon as he could, and the officer let him go. Nice coincidence.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Nope. First two times I was pulled over, I had out of state plates on, and they didn't give a shit. That second time, my son was on the verge of waking up to eat, and I wanted to make it to the next town before he did, as I didn't want to stop in the middle of nowhere to feed him.

Third time I got pulled over (and I still think the cop was full of himself, as I was watching my speedometer, and I didn't go 10 miles above the speed limit), he told me to slow down and let me go. Course, they don't give a whole lotta tickets to in-state, in-county people, as they don't want to show up.

So, I've figured it out. You can speed as long as you live around there (and don't go above a certain speed above, of course), but if you are out of state plates, and you get pulled over, chances are, you will get ticketed (because what are the chances of you showing up to court?).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2013