Did anyone see Judge Judy on Katie today?

I love that woman. She just tells it like it is. She has a new book out that deals with living together & the Do's & Don'ts of (not doing joint) finances, owning a pet, etc. Lots of great advice. If more people followed her advice, we (CM moms) could become obsolete! Yikes! :p They also mentioned some of her Judge Judy-isms- very funny!

http://katiecouric.com/videos/judge-judy-expressions/

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Entertainment

• I did not see it. I will have to check that out.

Love Judge Judy and also love that other woman judge that I can never remember her name but she is a spitfire.

Thanks for sharing
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 5:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I bet the "spitfire" is the judge on People's Court, and yes, I adore her. Absolutely love her - sometimes I really, really, really wish she could be the judge when I have to go in for my ex to be in contempt. lol

I like Judge Judy, too.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• everytime i think about my divorce case or my other ex that never pays child support... i wish so hard that she was the overseeing judge lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• tnm and wendy, wouldn't it be great if we could just talk to Judge Judy or Judge Marilyn Milian (I googled it) and tell them the situation? I can only imagine the words they would have to say.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Spitfire?
    Peoples Court yes?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• That would be so awesome! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Frankly, I find Judge Judy too rude and abrasive to listen to, but she does tend to get her point across. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of one of her tongue-lashings.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2013