Do your kids do Roblox (online)

My dau & a lot of her friends do & one of her friend's accts. just got hacked. They have the ability to communicate kinda like we do here. When they do get hacked, the hacker can change their status update, sell off their clothing collection, plus get rid of tickets & Robux (those are used buy things in the game) And they can even delete all your friends.

It's sad & frustrating for the kids, needless to say. But made me wonder if that could ever happen here. That would suck!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Technology

• I belong to an online community that is hacked fairly regularly because accounts can be sold for thousands of dollars. I think it all boils down to internet security.....robust anti virus and anti malware programs to keep your machine clean. I've been in that community for about six years and I haven't been hit yet.

I'm not sure what hacking CM would get the hacker, except for maybe personal satisfaction?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• But made me wonder if that could ever happen here.

I make sure I can keep in touch with my online friends.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2013