Anyone else guess or have a feeling about their child's date of birth?

Did anyone else have an intense feeling as to when their children would be born? When pregnant with my daughter I kept thinking about the number 28 and I always thought that it meant she'd be born on the 28th and sure enough, she was born on September 28th 2009. With this baby I'm having the same feeling, again about the number 28 which would mean that my baby will come either 2 weeks before her due date or 2 weeks after her due date. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Nope.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• The only thing I "knew" was that both of my children would be early, which they were (both at 37 wks).
    My oldest DD's due date was 10/21. I wanted her to make it til 10/6. She was born on 9/30.

With my youngest DD, I told my ex in-laws, who had agreed to come before my youngest was born, to watch the oldest, to arrive ASAP from out of town on 10/15. They arrived on 10/17. My youngest DD was born on 10/18. So I "knew" labor was close. Despite being "early".
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I knew when he would be born,I had a scheduled induction,lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• No I had a vague feeling I may need a c-section though. I went into preterm labor at 20 weeks, they stopped it with drugs. and then at 37 weeks the ultrasound showed low ambiotic fluid so I went over to the hospital to be induced. It wasn't working and they were stopping the drugs at 10 pm and going to restart in the morning, but I had a wierd feeling and told them no let's just do the C-section.

Doctor told me that there was not one drop of fluid left(which cushions baby during contractions) and that the cord was around his neck. He would not have survived an attempt at a V birth.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I had a "guess the date" game each pregnancy and both times... I won!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• no. i had to be induced the first two times, and the third was scheduled so the only reason i knew with her is because i literally sat down with my OB and picked a date lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Yep, it was called labor lol

Seriously, though, no. But I had an emergency induction. Only time I had a feeling like that was knowing DD was going to be a girl.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I was supposed to have a leap year baby. I had a feeling she wouldn't be born on the 29th, or maybe I just really didn't want her to be. Serious contractions started around one in the morning on the first of March.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• No.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• Yes. With both kids, I just knew the date AND time. LOL
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2013