Looking for some easy ideas

Looking for some easy, 1 room ideas to play with my 19 mo that are fairly easy to clean up. I see him 3 times a week for 2 hours or so, so they can't be too complex.

dove1984

Asked by dove1984 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• Does your son like to color? The crayloa color wonder markers and coloring books are a hit with my toddler....and she can't color all over herself....the color wonder finger paints are pretty neat too, but not totally mess free. Also, books, puzzles, and stickers...she loves stickers. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, I'm basically just trying to think of the stuff i do with my 2 year old during the day. Of course, with her being a girl, we play with dolls a lot...which I guess doesn't help you too much. Good luck hon.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I know Playdo doesn't sound easy to clean up, but it can be if you keep it on a playmat or even on cookie sheets. Just rolling and kicking a soft ball back and forth can be fun. Toy cars (age appropriate), dinosaurs, wooden puzzles. Flash cards.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009