Neighbor update....pray for them please cause there is a special place in hell for those arse wipes.

I posted 2 days ago about me having to repeatedly call the sheriff's office to report their reckless driving, racing and speeding. You might recall him looking like a puffed up tree frog carrying a shovel.

Anyways, TCEQ showed up at my house today. Why, why might you ask would the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality come knocking on my door, right. I mean these arse tards over look all the pollution being unlawfully released from the dang chemical plants so what could little ole me being doing to the environment.

I'm recycling gray water to water my plant and lawn since we are in a dang drought! I live in the middle of BFE. I'm not even in the city limits. They are telling me that I can't do it. I have to call a certain guy here in town and only him....nobody else to reroute my gray water beneath ground to go into the septic. "We only trust this one man to do it right." it's against the law to recycle gray water. I told them it's not and my SO is a licensed contractor and I'll get who ever I want to do it. How can they tell me to get the concrete guy in town to do it!

So, basically my neighbors called on me on retaliation. Btw, I only recycle the water from my washing machine.

I'm really mad. If you have good neighbors then go hug them because mine are hillbilly idiots and so is the state if Texas!

To make this a question.....do you need to vent?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 7:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Crappy neighbors suck. I had some crappy neighbors and they really made me appreciate the neighbors I have now.

I'm sorry you are going through this.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 7:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• What really ticks me off about TCEQ is the guy kept saying, as my SO was challenging him on the law, was " I think the law has changed." I tHINK not I know?

He was the typical cowboy hat, spur wearing idiot that people make fun of us Texas for acting like. Total redneck that thinks the law has changed.

If we don't comply by tomorrow we face class B misdemeanor fines of 5000k per day. Also, dude drove 5 hours here from Austin. Waste of tax payers money.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• What's gray water?

It's nice that they have to be so petty (insert eye roll), just like the one woman on here (can't remember who) was having trouble with her neighbor and the arse neighbor called on them for "littering with watermelon rinds.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Gray water is only bath or washing machine water. No sewer, dishwasher or sink water.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• My neibhbor is neglected her poor kittens, I called animal control on her. She is going to be pissed when the deputy shows up either tonight or tomorrow and I'm sure she will be able to figure out it was me who called. She is prone to violence so this should be fun lol. I have no problem calling the cops on her and I'm certain if need be I could defend myself but I'll just be chilling in my house for a day or so lol.

She is already getting on the nerve with the Property manager for her violent outbursts.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Sending a prayer for peace. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• How the heck would it be illegal to reuse your OWN bath water or water from your washing machine?! Esp. if you're going thru a drought?! That's just stupid & your neighbor sounds stupid too. So sorry you are dealing w/ redneck morons. Any chance he will move any time soon? Or you? I think I will thank my neighbors. I have pretty good ones. :) GL! *hugs*

Hey, if you really want to stoop to his level, you could always watch the Hatfields & McCoys for some revenge ideas! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I used to live in Texas and we were encouraged to recycle the water because we should not be watering our plants with water that people needed in a drought. We were told to put buckets in the tub and to "shower with a friend"
    On TV they showed how to catch the water from the washing machine and the water from washing dishes.
    Years ago by gee!
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Make a complaint to his supervisor. Find the laws. Even if you need to talk to a lawyer and pay him it will cost you less that the fines and it will go on TV.
    Hey call the TV station. I bet they back down.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• But... Texas is special. I'll get back to civilization in a year.

I have neighbors who let their three rat dogs run loose in the neighborhood and animal control won't do anything because we technically live outside the city limits. I hear them barking from the garage during the day when I walk past their house.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2013